Saying that there are a lot of milk tea shops in Lipa City will be in the running for...Read More
Author: Jayzar Recinto
Quite a few frowns were seen when news that Casa Marikit was closing down temporarily for...Read More
I love milk tea. Most of us do. I can drink it every day. I’m sure I’m not alone. There’s a reason...Read More
Avocadoria is one of the fastest-rising brands in the Philippines. It has definitely exploded this...Read More
Watch Our Latest Video on YouTube!
- JET Hotel: Putting the Business and Leisure in a Hotel
- D’Baristroe: A Hip and Modern Coffee Shop that’s More than a Coffee Shop
- CELEBRATING LOVE, FAMILY AND FRIENDSHIP AT MINISO
- Burger St8tion: A Food Station that will Lead You to a New and Delicious Burger Experience
- Chun Jiang Chinese Restaurant: An Authentic Chinese Restaurant Experience for You and Your Family
- Krizia Creamery: An Underrated Gem of a Restaurant in Lipa City
- Infinite Events Productions to Host the Infinite Travel, Trade and Lifestyle EXPO 2020 in Batangas
- Fun Food and Faith Showcased in Batangas’ Photo Contest at SM Lipa
- More Food Choices as SM Lipa Foodcourt Launched its New Look
- Imprenta Modern Filipino Cuisine Sunday Brunch Buffet: A Once a Month Affair that You shouldn’t Miss!