Lipa City – A fast growing chain of coffee shops, Taza Mia recently opened its 7th branch...Read More
Author: Jayzar Recinto
SM City Lipa – October 9, 2012 – Founded by mostly Batangueño entrepreneurs, Taza Mia...Read More
NOTE: This establishment is now closed. To save on site resources, we have deleted the images on this post. For details on other amazing food establishments, you can click here. For months now, Hello Lipa has been hearing a lot...Read More
- Stressed? A Massage at Acyntia’s Spa should Do the Trick!
- Here are More Reasons to Visit Amarah’s Corner Lipa Again
- Your Relaxing Staycation or Beautiful Party Awaits at 3 Peaks Resort & Boutique Hotel
- Your Dream Home May Be Waiting at Amiya Rosa Two
- Sushi in the Box is Changing the Way You Enjoy Sushi
- Are You Ready to Take On the Burgers Ahuy Lipa City Challenge?
- Take Care of Your Car with DAC Garage Lipa
- Find your safe haven at The Villages at Lipa, the next big thing in the south!
- Welcome to Tierra Lorenzo Lipa!
- Over 40 Local Entrepreneurs and Businesses Join the Bigger and Safer Batangas StrEAT Fair at The Outlets at Lipa in LIMA Estate