The pandemic brought many challenges, and our local businesses faced the brunt of the effects. Despite this, Hub & Spoke was able to find the silver lining by forming special bonds with their customers, and in a few days, will celebrate their 3-year anniversary since opening on January 20, 2020. This connection only became stronger as the years passed, and many of those first-timers have become loyal and frequent customers.
We know the big question you’re thinking: “If Hub & Spoke Cafe is inside of JET Hotel, is it open to the public?”
The answer: YES! Their food isn’t exclusive to JET Hotel guests, and there’s no hidden menu either– you get access to all the menu items. Let’s get into what makes this cafe-resto so great.
What makes Hub & Spoke Cafe different from other cafes?
For starters, JET Hotel is a blend of “bleisure,” a portmanteau of “business” and “leisure.” Likewise, Hub & Spoke Cafe shares the same concept, from the decor all the way down to the food. If you’re looking for a meeting place that gives off classy-but-casual vibes, then this is it. This semi-private location is the choice gathering spot for business meetings, small get-togethers, interviews, first dates, and study sessions.
Hub & Spoke Cafe blends the best parts of what restaurants and cafes have to offer:
- a wide selection of food from different cultures, including breakfast buffets
- fountain drinks, herbal teas, caffeinated drinks, and non-caffeinated drinks
- a peaceful and personal setting
- free wifi
- and our favorite– they offer goto-lomi!
How does the food taste?
It’s not an exaggeration when we say our team loved the food– it’s a delicious experience that you’ll be craving after the last bite. Their research and development team put in a lot of work to develop this menu, and it shows. There are multiple dishes tuned to the Filipino palate, like Sizzling Lechon Kawali Sisig and Creamy Adobo Pasta, as well as popular international flavors that are on everyone’s “favorite food” list.
Hub & Spoke is fully invested in their coffee game: they bought a Rancillo Espresso Machine to ensure the smoothest drinks! If you’re someone that can’t go a day without a caffeine-filled drink, then consider WFH (working from hotel) from here. Hub & Spoke also offers non-caffeinated drinks such as herbal teas, matcha, and hot chocolate for those that prefer a relaxing experience. Check out the album below and see for yourself why this little cafe has been growing in popularity.
What amenities do they have to offer?
If you’re planning a trip to Lipa City, make sure to put Hub & Spoke on your itinerary. If you’re looking to stay longer, consider booking a room from JET Hotel. Here’s a list of features that JET Hotel and Hub & Spoke have to offer:
- Free parking beside JET Hotel
- Free wifi
- Easily accessible location beside Robinsons Place Lipa
- Hub & Spoke Cafe is open to everyone, not just check-in guests
- 52 rooms with a few adjoining rooms for larger groups
Where can you learn more about Hub & Spoke Cafe?
Watch Hub & Spoke Cafe in action here:
- Batangas StrEAT Fair 2023: Exploring the Culinary Delights and Unique Coffee Blends of Batangas - November 20, 2023
- Authentic Kampampangan Ensaymadas Are Now in Your Area: Welcome HOLA Lipa! - August 11, 2023
- Never Leave on a Cliffhanger at Hunta Restobar Lipa - August 7, 2023