Saying that there are a lot of milk tea shops in Lipa City will be in the running for...Read More
Author: Jayzar Recinto
Quite a few frowns were seen when news that Casa Marikit was closing down temporarily for...Read More
I love milk tea. Most of us do. I can drink it every day. I’m sure I’m not alone. There’s a reason...Read More
Avocadoria is one of the fastest-rising brands in the Philippines. It has definitely exploded this...Read More
Watch Our Latest Video on YouTube!
- Nham Cha Thai Milk Tea for a Surprisingly Good Milk Tea Experience
- Casa Marikit: Falling in Love Again with an Old Favorite
- AboitizLand Football Cup to Kick Off Season 21 at The Outlets at Lipa
- Yo Milktea, Chicken, & Slushie: Not Your Usual Milk Tea Shop
- Avocadoria Robinson’s Lipa is Now Open! Avocado Lovers…Attack!
- Doce Mango: An Interesting and Welcome Take on the Beloved Mango Shake and Mango Ice Cream
- The Outlets at Lipa Partners with Locals for the Batangas StrEAT Fair
- A Bigger and Better Gabz Café and Lounge: It’s Not Just about Good Food Anymore
- The Rotary Club of Mataasnakahoy Held an Impressive Induction Ceremony
- Dengue Outbreak in Lipa City