Just in case you’re still not convinced that Taza Mia Coffee is serious and aggressive in its...Read More
Tag: taza mia
What a great day it was to learn! Thanks to the De La Salle Lipa’s (DLSL) Master in Management...Read More
SM City Lipa – October 9, 2012 – Founded by mostly Batangueño entrepreneurs, Taza Mia...Read More
- Amarah’s Corner at Big Ben: The Italian and Filipino Fusion Cuisine You’ve Been Craving For, v. 2.0!
- Lipa Town Center: The Newest Event Hub in the City
- CrossFit Barako: An Accessible Workout for All Ages and Fitness Levels
- Stressed? A Massage at Acyntia’s Spa should Do the Trick!
- Here are More Reasons to Visit Amarah’s Corner Lipa Again
- Your Relaxing Staycation or Beautiful Party Awaits at 3 Peaks Resort & Boutique Hotel
- Your Dream Home May Be Waiting at Amiya Rosa Two
- Sushi in the Box is Changing the Way You Enjoy Sushi
- Are You Ready to Take On the Burgers Ahuy Lipa City Challenge?
- Take Care of Your Car with DAC Garage Lipa