It’s that time of the year again when SM Lipa stages its grandest sale of the year – The SM Lipa 3-day Sale on September 2, 3 and 4. While, everyone is eager to get the best buys for their money, here are a few tips on how to make the 3-day sale shopping experience more fun and penny-wise.
- Make a list and shop early. Take note that the 3-day sale particularly its first three hours is something that people really look forward to so expect many shoppers as eager as you to shop. This is particularly obvious at The SM Store and Ace Hardware. One helpful tip is to hunt for your “things to buy” the day before the sale. Try to fit the clothes and shoes, tests the appliances and inspect the items you are planning to buy. The sales associates at The SM Store and Ace Hardware are friendly enough to assist you to have your items ready on one cart. The following day, go to the mall early so that may already check out your shopping list.
- Take note of the mall hours. September 2, opening at 8am, closing at 10pm. August 29-31 opening at 10am and closing at 10pm.
- Bring your re-usable shopping bags. While the different stores and shops in the mall would provide paper bags for your items. It is best that you bring your own. Bring something sturdy (and big too).
- Join the raffle promos. The Mall Raffle have one Unit of Suzuki Celerio to give away. For every, 1000-peso worth of purchase in any shop, store and restaurant inside SM Lipa, a shopper is entitled to have a raffle ticket. The raffle tickets can be redeemed at the redemption booths that will be located at second floor in front of Food Court and at the ground floor in between Café de Lipa and Pizza Hut.The SM Store Raffle on the other hand have 12 units of HUAWEI W1 Smartwatch to give away. For every single-receipt purchase of P3,000 at The SM Store from SEPTEMBER 2 to 4, a shopper is entitled for a 1 raffle coupon. The shopper may redeem his/her raffle entry at the redemption booth located at the ground floor of The SM Store. Winners will be drawn on the following dates and time: SEPTEMBER 2 (FRI) – 8:00 PM (4 WINNERS) / SEPTEMBER 3 (SAT) – 8:00 PM (4 WINNERS) / SEPTEMBER 4 (SUN) – 9:00 PM (4 WINNERS).
- Take advantage of the additional 10% off on the first three hours on the first day of sale. First, you have to be an SM Advantage, SM Prestige or BDO rewards card holder to avail of the additional discount. To be precise, this is between 9:00am to 12:00noon on September 2, Friday. The stores that gives this additional discount are the following: The SM Store, Ace Hardware, Surplus Shop, Crocs, The Body Shop and Uniqlo. For the SM Appliance Center on the other hand, additional 5% off are given for their appliances on the first two hour sale.
- Take advantage of the 500 peso gift vouchers. SM will also give away gift vouchers worth 500 pesos for the first 80 shoppers who can redeem their 10,000-peso worth of single-receipt proof of purchase on Saturday (September 3). The vouchers can only be used at the SM Supermarket SM Lipa branch on Sunday (September 4).
- Get additional rebates when you use your BDO credit cards, cash cards or debit cards at The SM Store. As credit cards make purchasing more convenient, it also gives us additional perks:
- 10% rebate will be given on a minimum P25,000 purchase when you use your locally issued BDO Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Union Pay / American Express credit card.
- 5% rebate will be given on a minimum P5,000 purchase when you use your locally issued BDO Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Union Pay / American Express credit card.
- 3% rebate will be given on a minimum P3,000 purchase when you use your locally issued BDO Debit or Cash Card.Take note: The rebates will be applicable on the net of all discounts (SMAC and Class Discounts).
- Take advantage of the 999 pesos hard case luggage at the SM Store. Shopping on Saturday and Sunday can also bring perks as Ciao hard case luggage will be made available for only 999 pesos (instead of original price 1, 999 pesos), for every 3000 single receipt purchase at the SM Store.
- Take advantage of the free accommodation at Batangas Country Club. For every 2000 pesos worth of purchase on Friday (September 2), Saturday (September 3) and Sunday (September 4), you can get a free overnight accommodation for two persons at Batangas Country Club. Redemption will be on September 4.
Latest posts by Jayzar Recinto (see all)
- Avocadoria Robinson’s Lipa is Now Open! Avocado Lovers…Attack! - September 10, 2019
- Doce Mango: An Interesting and Welcome Take on the Beloved Mango Shake and Mango Ice Cream - September 2, 2019
- A Bigger and Better Gabz Café and Lounge: It’s Not Just about Good Food Anymore - August 20, 2019