Lipa City – Valentine’s Day is a celebration of love, and what better way to celebrate it than to be with our family. Here is a list of things that you and your family can do on the whole day on Valentine’s Day at SM City Lipa:
- As the mall opens, perk up your day with a sumptuous breakfast or have early lunch at Taza Mia. They are serving whole day breakfast meals and a variety of pastas and sandwiches to choose from. On February 14, Taza Mia will be giving away a free brownie for every purchase of grande frappe of hot flavored coffee.
- After breakfast, it is best to watch a movie together with your family on its first screening time. It is also at this time when cinemas are not jam-packed.
- After the movies, get your loved ones Valentine’s Day treats like chocolates, flowers, stuffed toys or balloon arrangements. A variety of local and imported chocolates and sweets are available at The SM Store and SM Supermarket. Lollipop Balloons on the other hand makes wonderful customized balloon arrangements. It is located at the Ground floor of SM City Lipa fronting KFC. Lou Beary and Bear Cuddler on the other hand are the stores to go for cuddly bears and stuffed toys.
- Valentine’s Day treat shopping can be a little tiresome, a late lunch can be of great relief. The different restaurants at SM City Lipa offer a variety of dishes that can suit any budget. Pizza Hut for example has a Valentine’s Promo Meal.
- After a hearty meal, it would be best to relax and have a foot spa with the whole family at Nailaholics. They are offering nail cleanings and foot spas for children as well.
- Welcome to Tierra Lorenzo Lipa! - September 11, 2021
- Over 40 Local Entrepreneurs and Businesses Join the Bigger and Safer Batangas StrEAT Fair at The Outlets at Lipa in LIMA Estate - August 26, 2021
- Unravel Sports Bar: Delicious Food, Refreshing Drinks, and Exciting Sports! - August 18, 2021