Lipa City – In order to welcome in the –ber months, The Outlets at Lipa has prepared a...Read More
Author: Angela Delos Reyes
As I finished my last day of class, I got my usual adrenaline rush to leave campus as soon as...Read More
ATTENTION, GENTLEMEN!19.3% of every 100,000 Filipino men suffer from prostate cancer. Scary? It doesn't have to be, as long as you educate yourself and get tested.Men need care too. Mary Mediatrix Medical Center is here for...Read More
All About Cervical Cancer Cervical cancer is a dangerous disease. What makes it more dangerous is the lack of education about it. A lot of women don't want to talk about it. They refuse to educate themselves about cervical...Read More
Watch Our Latest Video on YouTube!
- Avocadoria Robinson’s Lipa is Now Open! Avocado Lovers…Attack!
- Doce Mango: An Interesting and Welcome Take on the Beloved Mango Shake and Mango Ice Cream
- The Outlets at Lipa Partners with Locals for the Batangas StrEAT Fair
- A Bigger and Better Gabz Café and Lounge: It’s Not Just about Good Food Anymore
- The Rotary Club of Mataasnakahoy Held an Impressive Induction Ceremony
- Dengue Outbreak in Lipa City
- Avocado Lovers Rejoice! Avocadoria.ph is Now Open at SM City Lipa!
- Tuttie Fruity Cafe: Now Open with Healthy and Delicious Meals at Big Ben Lipa
- Coming Home: Lipa Through the Eyes of a Filipino-American
- All About Prostate Cancer