Working for Hello Lipa is F-U-N. We get to eat at the best restaurants, attend the best events, travel to the most amazing places and get to meet some great people. For the past couple of years, it’s been just me and my wife running the show. But with the explosive growth of Hello Lipa and with the recent launching of Hello Batangas, we need help.
This is where you come in. We’re opening slots for OJTs and interns!
Hello Lipa, through its parent company Roaring Web Solutions, is looking for MARKETING AND MULTIMEDIA ARTS INTERNS! Said interns will be trained in social media, digital and traditional marketing.
With this internship, the interns will learn the ins and outs of digital marketing and how to use that to complement proven traditional marketing techniques.
Candidates should have strong communication skills. They should be able to think outside the box. Candidates should be dynamic but at the same time, patient.
We are looking for the following:
- Writer and social media assistant.
We’ll have you write content for our website. Topics include fun content regarding Lipa and Batangas, restaurant features, event coverage and more.
You’ll also be helping us manage our social media assets. You’ll formulate social media posts, interact with our followers, answer queries and help us with scheduling.
If you’re interested to write for us, send us a 500 word article about any topic related to Lipa or Batangas together with your resume. Alternatively, you can send us a 500 word article saying why you’re the right person for the job. Also, send us links to your social media profiles.
- Graphic artist
Showcase your artistic talents via your graphics of choice! Let us know why you’re the right person for the job via an infographic, meme, animation and the likes!
Send your graphics along with your resume and portfolio if you’re interested.
- Photographer and videographer
We’re looking to also take on a photographer and a videographer. Hopefully, we’ll find someone who can do both!
If you think you’re the best person for the job, say so via a photo essay and/or video!
Why should you intern for us? You get to:
1. Eat…a LOT.
2. Take a lot of pictures and videos.
3. Experience new adventures.
4. Attend the most exciting events.
Simply put, it’s not your usual internship.
In addition to the requirements above, please prepare the following:
1. Original letter of endorsement from school (if you’re a student looking to fill your OJT hours)
2. Barangay Clearance (original copy)
3. 2 pcs of 1×1 ID Picure
4. Copy of Resume
5. Photo copy valid ID (student ID if you’re a student looking to fill your OJT hours)
Note: Since this is an unpaid internship, priority will be given to students filling up their required OJT hours. But this is also open to those looking to jumpstart a career in this exciting industry!
Latest posts by Jayzar Recinto (see all)
- Avocadoria Robinson’s Lipa is Now Open! Avocado Lovers…Attack! - September 10, 2019
- Doce Mango: An Interesting and Welcome Take on the Beloved Mango Shake and Mango Ice Cream - September 2, 2019
- A Bigger and Better Gabz Café and Lounge: It’s Not Just about Good Food Anymore - August 20, 2019