I used to weigh 310 pounds. Yup, the person that you see today is not the same person 5 years ago. I’ve always been fat because of an unhealthy lifestyle brought upon by stress, lack of accessible healthy food, lack of discipline, and general obsession for food. Fortunately, I was able to turn things around.
Why am I sharing this to you? It’s to show you that yes, it’s possible to turn things around. It doesn’t matter where you are right now when it comes to your general health and fitness. It can get better. You just have to finally decide for yourself.
It’s time to change for the better.
Fortunately, there are businesses like Diet PRO Batangas that will make it easier for you to make that change.
The Secret to Living a Healthy Lifestyle
Losing weight is simple math. Burn more calories than you consume. Calories in versus calories out. If you eat more calories than you burn, you gain weight. If you burn more calories than you eat, you lose weight. This is why I highly-recommend that you exercise AND eat healthy.
The exercise part is the easier task. Just find something that you love doing (walking, jogging, boxing, dancing, lifting weights, etc.) and do it at least 3 times a week. The main challenge is the eat healthy part.
There’s a common misconception that you have to starve yourself and just eat sweet potatoes and hard boiled eggs when you’re dieting. It’s all about portion control and choosing the right food to eat. You also have to make sure that you actually enjoy eating the food or else, you’ll end up bingeing after a couple of days.
About Diet PRO Batangas
Diet PRO Batangas is a healthy food delivery service that makes it easier for you to live a healthy lifestyle. The service started last Sept 18, 2017. Right now, they cater to Tanauan, Sto. Tomas and some parts of Lipa City.
By paying for their service, you get the following benefits:
- The meals (1,200 to 1,500 calories per day) are already planned for you. They’re planned with the help of the owner’s cousin who is a registered nutritionist. This takes the guesswork out of the process.
- The meals are cooked and packaged already. Their kitchen is managed by the owner’s mother who has a hotel and restaurant management background.
- The meals are delivered right to your doorstep. Just heat and eat.
Diet PRO Batangas is owned by Zchenna Wynne Torres. She’s a banker by profession who suffered an eating disorder due to stress. Thanks to eating healthy, she was able to turn things around. Now, she’s making it her life’s work to help other people do the same through her business.
My Thoughts about Diet PRO Batangas
My friends know this but I planned on putting up a similar business a couple of years ago. That didn’t push through because I wasn’t confident that it’s something that I can do because of all the logistics involved.
After having 5 days worth of meals delivered, I can say that Diet PRO Batangas is the service that I envisioned a couple of years ago. It’s a business that makes it easier for people to live a healthy lifestyle. Here are my thoughts:
- The meals are delicious. You just know that they’re prepared by someone with kitchen experience.
- The dishes are healthy. Swaps are made to ensure this. For example, the use of brown rice instead of white rice.
- There’s good variety. I didn’t eat the same thing twice for the whole 5 days. I always look at their fan page to see what meals will be delivered the following day because of excitement.
- The service is affordable. Contact them for rates because it will vary depending on your location. Considering the planning, preparing, cooking and delivery involved, the rates are affordable. If you will shop for the ingredients and cook the meals yourself, you may end up spending more. Not to mention, the time and effort you’ll waste.
Here are the meals I enjoyed for 5 days. Please note that I got the breakfast, lunch, merienda and dinner package for Monday and the lunch, merienda and dinner package from Tuesday to Friday.
Contact Them Today!
If you’ve been looking for a sign to start eating healthy, this is it. No more excuses. Get in touch with them today!
Phone Number: 09266383316