I first met Queenee Mercado a couple of years ago when I sent her a message on Facebook because I...Read More
Category: Humans of Lipa
Did you know that there’s an award actor in the indie film scene that’s proud to call Lipa City...Read More
I first saw Splendio Tritus perform at the Miss Lipa Tourism 2018 Coronation Night. I remember...Read More
I met Audine through a common friend. Her beauty and overall pleasant disposition immediately...Read More
It was our first time to support the Ginoong Barako ng Lipa last year. We recognize how important...Read More
You know who Venice Manalo is. At the very least, you’ve seen her in pictures and videos of...Read More
Congratulations to Lipa City’s very own – Celline Negosa – for winning the Miss Philippines 2018 – All Nations!Read More
We first met Ciacia at the opening of Lay Bare at SM City Lipa last 2015. She’s fresh from...Read More
Watch Our Latest Video on YouTube!
- Casa Marikit: Falling in Love Again with an Old Favorite
- AboitizLand Football Cup to Kick Off Season 21 at The Outlets at Lipa
- Yo Milktea, Chicken, & Slushie: Not Your Usual Milk Tea Shop
- Avocadoria Robinson’s Lipa is Now Open! Avocado Lovers…Attack!
- Doce Mango: An Interesting and Welcome Take on the Beloved Mango Shake and Mango Ice Cream
- The Outlets at Lipa Partners with Locals for the Batangas StrEAT Fair
- A Bigger and Better Gabz Café and Lounge: It’s Not Just about Good Food Anymore
- The Rotary Club of Mataasnakahoy Held an Impressive Induction Ceremony
- Dengue Outbreak in Lipa City
- Avocado Lovers Rejoice! Avocadoria.ph is Now Open at SM City Lipa!