Whether your home is fully furnished, being built, or just entering the planning stages, there will always be a time when you browse for appropriate appliances. While online shopping has made it easier to make purchases, it can’t compare to store visits, especially at Robinsons Appliances. Why?
- Speak directly with a specialized salesperson to know the complete specifications of a product
- See the appliance in person
- Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of owning a product and get recommendations on alternative appliances
- You can get any questions you have answered on the spot
- Get to know the latest and trending gadgets
If you’re just starting out on building your home, then your architect or engineer will most likely have connections with an interior designer who can help you choose what appliances will suit your home. This isn’t always necessary though. We’d recommend that you measure your space thoroughly (with some allowance) to ensure that your appliances will fit, along with the other furniture. Appliance shopping isn’t easy, lucky Robinsons Appliances is a one-stop shop for everything a home needs: TVs, rice cookers, karaoke machines, speakers, washing machines, refrigerators, and even laptops!
You can even get freebies for buying certain items.
Watch the video below to learn more about Robinsons Appliances and get a demonstration of what it would be like to talk with a specialized salesperson. They offer multiple payment options so be sure to discuss what works best for you before paying.
Appliance shopping isn’t only for new houses, though! You can go anytime when you feel that you’re in need of a replacement/upgrade or if you just want to take a look at the newly released products. Don’t forget: you can also gift an appliance to your friends, family members, and coworkers, especially for large occasions.
Be sure to check with your local government to know how and where you can properly dispose your old appliances. If they’re still in working condition, many opt to donate or sell them.
Tips for buying appliances
- Plan your budget beforehand, especially if you’re planning on buying multiple items
- Don’t impulse buy
- Research the appliance
- Consider what you need before what you want
- Measure your space
- Most importantly, check the warranty and learn about the company’s customer service policy
You may contact Robinsons Appliances through the following channels:
Phone: 043 740 4880 or 0998 846 6487
Location: Robinsons Place Lipa, Second Floor above Handyman
- Batangas StrEAT Fair 2023: Exploring the Culinary Delights and Unique Coffee Blends of Batangas - November 20, 2023
- Authentic Kampampangan Ensaymadas Are Now in Your Area: Welcome HOLA Lipa! - August 11, 2023
- Never Leave on a Cliffhanger at Hunta Restobar Lipa - August 7, 2023