Tucked inside Hotel 1925 in Brgy. Sabang is a charming Filipino restaurant called Imprenta Modern Filipino Cuisine. Its name is a bit intimidating, and one look at its menu will confirm that it’s not your usual Filipino restaurant.
To allow foodies to see what it has to offer, they’ve put together a brunch buffet held every last Sunday of the month. We were there the last time, and we’re here to recommend that you don’t miss the next one.
About Imprenta Modern Filipino Cuisine
One look at its interiors will tell you that it’s not your usual Filipino restaurant. It has shades of the Spanish colonial era. It’s stylish but at the same time, homey.
There are dozens of cuisines all over the world and as foodies, it’s a good idea to explore them as well. Sure, Filipino cuisine can always be enjoyed at home. This is why a lot of foodies choose to try other cuisines whenever they dine out.
With their twist to the traditional Filipino cuisine, Imprenta Modern Filipino Cuisine is now a valid choice whenever we’re looking for a restaurant where we can enjoy good food with the family. There’s no better way to do so at its next buffet on the last Sunday of this month.
Trying their Sunday Brunch Buffet
Here are some of the things that I loved about it:
- Fried rice station (Imprenta rice, FTW!)
- Egg station (Eggs Benedict!)
- Lugaw station (make your own lugaw!)
- Homemade meats (homemade corned beef)
- Filipino dessert station (palitaw!)
Here are some pictures of the food:
Please take note that I wasn’t able to take pictures of all the food. It’s better to watch my vlog for you to see and know what to expect!
Doesn’t it make you want to go to the next Sunday brunch buffet? Don’t miss it!
Address: Ground Floor, Hotel 1925, Pilahan Street, Lamar Village, Brgy. Sabang, Lipa City
- Welcome to Tierra Lorenzo Lipa! - September 11, 2021
- Over 40 Local Entrepreneurs and Businesses Join the Bigger and Safer Batangas StrEAT Fair at The Outlets at Lipa in LIMA Estate - August 26, 2021
- Unravel Sports Bar: Delicious Food, Refreshing Drinks, and Exciting Sports! - August 18, 2021