Mapapasalamat Samgyupsalamat ka naman talaga eh.
At this point, Samgyupsalamat doesn’t need an introduction. We already know what it offers – unlimited meats for unlimited happiness.
They’ve been in Lipa City for close to 2 years now. In fact, they’re celebrating their 2nd year anniversary with a huge promo (more on this later). Through the years, it has satisfied countless of tummies looking for unlimited Korean BBQ.
It continues to do so these days.
While the present pandemic has challenged it (and other restaurants), it’s really nice to see that they’re fighting. They’re fighting for the business and its staff. It’s fighting to we can continue to enjoy the Samgyupsalamat experience that we’ve grown to love.
Experience Still as Good as the First Time I’ve Tried it
We visited last month and there are the obvious changes brought upon by the pandemic – social distancing, temperature checks, etc. At this point we’re kind of used to these changes. After all, they are for our own safety.
NOTE: As of today, April 10, 2021, they’ve opened an Al Fresco dining area in the 2nd floor to comply with the LGUs guidelines. Guidelines are expected to change because of the uncertainties brought upon by the pandemic. Make sure to contact Samgyupsalamat Lipa Branch on Facebook for their latest guidelines to set your expectations.
Other than these changes, the experience remained the same. It’s kind of expected at this point:
- You arrive.
- Choose among their promos: PHP 449 (5 kinds of pork) or PHP 499 (10 kinds of pork and beef). Always get the all-in promo with the beef.
- Enjoy their side dishes while you wait for the meats to cook. Just like with the last visit, you end up eating too much of the side dishes because they’re so good especially the steamed egg.
- You try to wait for the meats to get a bit toasted but you end up eating the meats before they get the chance to get toasted because at this point you couldn’t wait anymore.
- You promise not to eat rice but you end up eating 2 cups of rice anyway.
- You eat the last plate of meat with the lettuce so you don’t feel too guilty.
- You enjoy the experience for about a couple of hours before finally stopping because you’re too full at this point.
Does this experience sound familiar? It’s because it’s what you’ve experienced as well. It’s what you miss.
Visit Samgyupsalamat Lipa Today!
You miss Samgyupsalamat. They miss you over there. What are you waiting for? Go to Samgyupsalamat Lipa today!
NOTE: If you prefer to stay at home, they also offer Ala Carte dishes. This way, you can enjoy the Samgyupsalamat Lipa experience at home!
Watch out for their anniversary promo! Don’t miss it!
Address: Den Bldg, JP Laurel Hway, Tambo, Lipa City
Facebook: Samgyupsalamat Lipa Branch
Phone Number: 0966 893 5353
Operating Hours: 12 PM to 8 PM (weekdays) and 11 AM to 10 PM (weekends)
- Samgyupsalamat Lipa Branch: Salamat, Samgyupsalamat! - April 10, 2021
- Ramen Co Japanese Cuisine Restaurant is Changing the Way You Enjoy Japanese Food - March 28, 2021
- Anytime Fitness Lipa: Because We have to Take Care of Our Health - February 15, 2021