Why are we happy people? It’s because being a Lipeño rocks! Seriously, nothing compares.
We can spend the whole day talking about why being a Lipeño rocks. There are countless of reasons.
But if you want a summary, here are 5 reasons.
Besides, what’s not to celebrate about being from Lipa City?
- Coffee runs in our blood.
We Lipeños carry that caffeinated blood in our veins. There’s Blood Type A, AB, B and O. And then there’s blood type KB, a.k.a Kapeng Barako. We’re always alert, alive and enthusiastic!
- You get to chill with Lipa’s sweater weather.
Lipa City is seated at 1,025 feet above sea level, making it one of the coldest cities in the Philippines. The cold weather gave birth to the city’s…
- You enjoy both the urban and rural lifestyle.
In the mood for shopping? Visit the heart of the city for your money-spending galore. Wanna breathe some fresh air? There are locations in the city that are far away from the bustling city life.
Best of both worlds, right?
- Food wherever, whenever.
Food and I were meant to be together.There are a lot of foodie spots in Lipa when our stomach begs for some love. Rising food parks, restos, cafés – ah, what a diet-wrecking privilege.
- Lipeños are natural-born merrymakers. Simple things in life are enough to make us happy.”Uy punta kayo dito sa bahay. Fiesta samin.” Who can even resist this kind of invitation?
Definitely not us Lipeños.
Oh, and let’s not forget the seasonal perya that pops up every time there’s a town fiesta.
Latest posts by Reine Tubig (see all)
- Ichiban Boshi: A Japanese Gastronomy Destination in Lipa - May 9, 2018
- The Tale Between Financial Advisers and Social Media - April 30, 2018
- Inside the Box Café : Brewing Your Dose of Millennial Caffeine - April 25, 2018