Lipa City, Batangas – Infinite Events Productions, a distinguished dynamic events management, consultation, and production company, is inviting exhibitors and expo-goers from Lipa City, nearby cities and the rest of the country for the upcoming Infinite Travel, Trade and Lifestyle EXPO 2020 or #ITTLexpo2020 on the first week of January 2020. The #ITTLexpo2020 will promote sustainable tourism. It also aims to bridge and expand local and international business including agri-business and will also showcase innovations and technologies.
The expo is in partnership with Batangas PTCAO, supported by the office of Vice Governor Mark Leviste and DOT Southern Tagalog, Philippine Marketing Association, and De La Salle Lipa Alumni Inc.
OPPORTUNITIES: Why join/go to #ITTLexpo2020?
- Potential exhibitors will have the great opportunity to promote their local business, hotel, resort, local delicacies, and even tourism.
- The expo will serve as a great gateway for exhibitors from Manila to expand market in South Luzon, especially in Batangas – which is the next Metro Manila.
- There will be GREAT DEAL shopping on gadgets, early bird travel promotions, and exciting prizes and raffles for expo-goers.
- Different programs or talks are offered to unlock the potentials of future business leaders.
About Infinite Events Productions: Infinite Events Productions is a full-service event management, consultation, and production company based in Tambo, Lipa City, Batangas. Committed to redefine celebrations beyond excellence, their company offers services such as catering, event styling, video and photography, lights and sounds system with LED panels, bridal cars, balloons, giveaways, invites, cakes, and more.
Latest posts by Jayzar Recinto (see all)
- Burger St8tion: A Food Station that will Lead You to a New and Delicious Burger Experience - December 25, 2019
- Chun Jiang Chinese Restaurant: An Authentic Chinese Restaurant Experience for You and Your Family - December 19, 2019
- Krizia Creamery: An Underrated Gem of a Restaurant in Lipa City - December 9, 2019