Did you know that there’s an award actor in the indie film scene that’s proud to call Lipa City his home? We’re talking about Angelo Hulip. One of the proud products of the Lipa Actors Company, Angelo has been acting in the indie film circuit since 2011, and has an impressive lineup of short films to his credit:
- Ang Pag-ibig ni Angelo Guidotti
- Ang Pagbabalik ni Angelo Guidotti
- Ikaw ang Pag-ibig
- Puppy Love
- Langit Lupa Impyerno
- Freak Out
- Death by Lechon
- Ang Nagliliyab na Kasaysayan ng Pamilya Dela Cruz
Watch his video interview to get to know his beginning and inspirations!
Of course, you may have seen him already on Hello Lipa as he played the part of its Founder and Chief Storyteller – Jayzar Recinto – in the short film, Hello.
Also a stage actor by heart, he has also starred in numerous stage plays including the following:
- Ang Dalawang Buhay ni Plaridel
- Lipa sa Bisperas ng Kalayaan
- Ang Luha ni Kumintang
Angelo is an award-winning actor with the following awards under his belt:
- Best Actor at De La Salle Lipa’s Gawad Balisong 2015 and 2017
- Best Actor at Cine Lipeño 2017
- Best Actor at CineMMEDIA 2017
- Best Actor at Masacon 2017
- Best Actor at Pelikultura 2014 and 2015
- Best Supporting Actor at the Mabini Film Festival 2014
- Best Supporting Actor at De La Salle Lipa’s Gawad Balisong 2012
Get to know more about Angelo Hulip by watching this video below!
To book him for your short film or play, you can contact him at [email protected] or 0936-685-1332.