I first met Queenee Mercado a couple of years ago when I sent her a message on Facebook because I was looking for a muse for a basketball tournament and a friend of mine recommended her to me. Unfortunately, she wasn’t available back then, but we kept in touch because I knew that our paths will cross again. After all, she already has an impressive list of accomplishments, and she’s not even 18 yet!
Queenee Mercado, the Model
I first saw her in action as a model in a fashion show. I remember being so impressed at how someone so young can be so composed. The fact that she started modeling at age 5 when she joined the Sol Aragones Modelling Workshop explains this.
She also became a member of Philippine Fashion Modelo Academy and became part of Catwalk Philippines Unlimited in her early teen years. At her age now of 17, she already has an impressive list of modeling gigs:
- Catwalk Batangas
- Star Horizon 1st Runner Up
- Catwalk Philippines Unlimited Grand Winner 2014
- Ms. Board Walk Laguna Candidate
- SOS Hair Fashion Show 2017-2019
- Ms. Lipa Montessori 2013 1st Runner Up
- Catwalk Fashionista Elitista Summer Fashion Show at Mall of Asia (guest model)
- Ms. Inter – LGU 2017 1st Runner Up
- HMFM Guest Model/Judge
- Miss Gay San Jose Judge
- Beauty Talks (The Face Mantra model)
- PD 101 Beauty Talks
Check out some of her modeling pictures!
Queenee Mercado, the Actress
She trained under Star Magic when she was 12. If that’s not impressive enough for you, you should know that she’s also an indie film actress. She appeared in Late O’Clock at the Cineberde Film Festival 2018.
She also starred in our very own short film, Hello, as she played the part of my wife, Aisha Recinto.
She also appeared in several stage plays.
- Ibong Adarna
- Lipa sa Bisperas ng Kalayaan
- Precious Hearts Romance
Check out some of her pictures for her short films and stage plays!
Queenee Mercado, the Brand Ambassadress
Queenee also endorses several brands thanks to her impressive followers count. She enjoys a good following on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
We’re also proud to say that she’s a Brand Ambassadress of Hello Lipa. In fact, our first project together is when she joined me when I ate lomi the whole day!
You can expect to see more of Queenee Mercado as part of Hello Lipa. The future is bright for this young lady.
NOTE: Some pictures are provided by Queenee or were grabbed from her social media accounts with her approval. If you want credit for any of these photos, please contact us so we can provide proper credits.
Latest posts by Jayzar Recinto (see all)
- Nham Cha Thai Milk Tea for a Surprisingly Good Milk Tea Experience - October 25, 2019
- Casa Marikit: Falling in Love Again with an Old Favorite - October 9, 2019
- AboitizLand Football Cup to Kick Off Season 21 at The Outlets at Lipa - October 4, 2019