Let’s be real: everyone loves a shiny gadget, even more so when it’s a gift! With so many occasions that happen in our lives– birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, or “just because” days– it’s only natural that we want to treat our loved ones to the best gifts that they deserve. If you want to see the latest cellphones, laptops, headphones, and more in action then come to Robinsons Appliances Digital, located on the second floor of Robinsons Place Lipa.
This electronic store has products from popular brands such as Apple, Samsung, Oppo, Sony, Predator, Dell, and Logitech, to name a few. While they do display the newest products on the shelves for you to test, they also keep some of the older stock in their inventory. If you’re ever curious, don’t be afraid to ask questions! Their specialists would be happy to walk you through the specifications of each item and their recommendations based on your wants and needs.
Have the perfect gift in mind but need flexibility in payment? No worries! Robinsons Appliances Digital offers payment plans so that you don’t have to miss out on the newest upgrades. They also offer a one-year limited warranty in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty. That’s one less thing for you to worry about! But be sure to read the fine print and understand what is and isn’t covered. They’ll go over that with you to make sure that there are no misunderstandings.
Watch this video to learn more about the Digital store: https://fb.watch/gYNZroeZzR/
Make the transition towards the digital age smoother with the latest technology. As long as you perform regular maintenance and treat them with the proper care, then your electronics can last for years! The Robinsons Appliances Digital team is dedicated to helping you make the best and most informed decision possible.
Tips when buying or upgrading a gadget:
- Before starting any research, determine if this purchase is a need or a want. Consider your financial situation as well: will you be able to feasibly and comfortably pay off this purchase?
- Make a list of specifications you would like and what features are a dealbreaker. Ask questions like, “What would I be using this device for?” or, “Do I see myself using this long-term?”
- Do your research. Always read reviews or watch them on YouTube. If you can, test it out in store.
- Make sure you’re buying from a reputable store. Shopping online is tricky because there are people that pose as stores to scam their customers. Always make these purchases at a physical store to ensure a seamless experience.
- Look for the best deals. Sometimes seasonal sales like Black Friday call for large discounts, but do your research first to see if this is a trend for your item; some products are unaffected by such sales and remain at MSRP.
- Check the warranty and see what’s covered and how the store will go about dealing with damages to your device.
- Don’t impulse buy! Wait and make sure you’re confident in your decision before proceeding with any purchases.
For inquiries, contact 043-7404880 or 09988466487.
- Transport Your Tastebuds: Affordable, Convenient, and Delicious Meals in Lipa City by Persian Avenue Lipa - May 25, 2023
- Hub & Spoke Cafe: The Homey Cafe-Resto That Makes Every Meeting Meaningful - January 14, 2023
- Build a Home You’re Proud of with Devices from Robinsons Appliances - January 13, 2023